1. How long does shipping take? Depending on your country, shipping times vary. You can find more information on our Shipping page.
3. What do the crystals taste like? ROCKJAW is sugar free. The taste of Natural highly resembles a cedar-like taste in the opening.
2. How do I track my order? Standard delivery does not qualify for tracking. Usually, the tracking number for the Tracked 48 is emailed separately with your dispatch confirmation. All orders are posted with Royal Mail.
3. Does ROCKJAW contain dangerous chemicals? No. ROCKJAW is completely safe to use. The Natural variant is completely ingredient-free!
4. How long does the taste last for? The flavoured variants are designed to provide a short burst of flavour to mask the traditional mastic taste.
5. When will I see results? Depending on your body fat, you can expect to start seeing results within the first 3 weeks. However, after the first 3 months of using ROCKJAW, customers see significant changes.
6. How should I store ROCKJAW? Please store in a cool, dry place. The gum is susceptible to melting in hot and humid conditions. We are not responsible for heat damaged units.
7. Where is ROCKJAW made? ROCKJAW is designed and made in the UK. All units are shipped from the United Kingdom. Check our blog post to learn more.
8. Why not just chew regular gum? Yes, chewing gum can make a difference - but small. Regular gum is not designed to give you a jawline - otherwise everyone that chews gum would have a sharp, chiseled jawline right now. ROCKJAW is 10X stronger than regular gum - made to help hypertrophy of the masseter muscles in your jaw.
9. How long should I chew it for? ROCKJAW must not be chewed for more than 1 hour a day unless advised. The optimal time for beginners is between 10-30 minutes.
10. I'm on a liquid diet - will this help to strengthen my jaw? Yes! ROCKJAW can also help to regain jaw strength.
11. My gum has melted, what can I do? Providing that you stored it correctly, the gum shouldn't melt. If melted, place it in the refrigerator for an hour to regain strength. Please follow our storage instructions - we are not liable for damages.
12. Does ROCKJAW affect TMJ? ROCKJAW can be used only if used with precaution. If you suffer from TMJ, do not chew larger pieces and ONLY chew for 5-10 minutes a day. Please consult with an orthodontist for confirmation before starting your training program with ROCKJAW.