The Story

 

GENETICS. The word people throw around when something doesn't go their way. 

"I'm never going to be strong - IT'S MY GENETICS"

"I'm never going to look like that - IT'S MY GENETICS"

Yeah, sometimes you cannot change genetics - such as medical conditions, your height and being colourblind (which I am).

There is a predisposed belief that you cannot change the way you look. From body to face structure - people always put it down to their genetics. Many individuals are so focused on their genetics that they never try to make a change.

"You never fail until you stop trying" - Albert Einstein

Me? I grew up with one of the worst facial structures. I had no jaw structure and even after losing body fat - I was left searching for the jawline I always wanted.

Then, I compared myself with some famous people with strong jawlines. What did they look like as youngsters? Why do they ALL have sharp jawlines?

Jon Kortajarena - a famous model wasn't born with a sharp and chiseled jawline. The reality is many people gain a good jaw structure with exercise - comparable to working out your biceps. Your diet, your habits, they all play a huge role on how you look.

WITH EXERCISE COMES GROWTH

SO WHY AM I DOING THIS?

It's time to bring a change. I created ROCKJAW to help individuals gain confidence in themselves, especially if they are unhappy with their jaw structure.

Why mastic gum? Because mastic is 10x stronger than regular gum and helps you to get an even jawline - giving you even and symmetrical results unlike rubber/silicone jawline trainers on the market.

THE PRICE YOU PAY

Unlike other companies, we are similarly priced, offer more and flavoured. Yes - it still may seem expensive for 'just gum that lasts a month' but this gum is nothing ordinary.

Chios mastic, like the name suggests, is only available from once place in the world, Chios. This makes it difficult to source and most importantly - costly.

The process takes hours to separate the good crystals that end up in your ROCKJAW - which only equates to around 30% per box! The other 70% is disposed of.

Think about how much you spend per month on a basic Starbucks coffee. Now, that's what you call ridiculously expensive.

It's your choice, are the results worth the price you pay?

 Ps. This is my jaw now.